Community Association Law
In today’s world, community associations are facing a myriad of challenges and obstacles that were not anticipated when their governing documents were established. Choosing a law firm you can trust should not be one of these challenges.
We at the Law Offices of John L. Di Masi, P.A. are dedicated to providing competent, professional legal services to the community associations that we serve. Our firm was formed with the idea that quality and personalized service would stand alone in a very competitive industry. Our goal is to exceed our clients’ expectations with our commitment to developing legal solutions for your problems and creating results that benefit your community association. Our firm is currently representing over 150 associations, both Homeowners Associations and Condominium Associations.
Services we provide
• Representation of Homeowners and Condominium Associations
• Incorporation and Formation
• Analysis of Governing Documents
• Amendment & Restatement of Governing Documents
• Covenant Enforcement
• Private Mediation of Covenant Enforcement
• Collection of Delinquent Assessments
• Lien Foreclosure Proceedings
• Mortgage Foreclosure Proceedings
• Bankruptcy Proceedings
• Defense of DBPR Complaints
• Termination of Associations